Come work with us
As a growing independent game company, we’re focused on delivering the best in video game entertainment.
With an exceptional team that focuses on high production value games, and tools with worldwide recognition, we are looking for candidates to join our flexible, remote work environment.
– Fully Remote.
– Full time custom hours, we’re focused on delivery rather than forcing you to be glued to your screen.
– Work with a team of experts that are currently driving technology for development in games.
– As a growing company, we appreciate the feedback and experience of every member.
– Unbiased selection, we welcome people from all around the world and make sure we have a healthy work environment for all of our employees.
Who we are:
A team of independent developers from Chile, passionate about becoming notorious for developing the best tools and games in Latin America.
– Developers of PaperZD, the “essential” 2D plugin for UE4, currently in use on worldwide renowned projects.
– Actively developing new technologies for 2D and UE4, being the authors of official engine changes on 4.24 and 4.25.
– Winners of “Mega Grants” by Epic Games for the project “Lost Forest”, a badge of honor that shows the quality level that we strive for.
Design and implement new features for our game titles, working closely with us to ensure that the joint game vision is realized. You’ll be responsible for the core aspects of the game, level design and mechanics.
– Proficient in Level and Game Design
– Demonstrable experience
– Design theory knowledge
– Knowledge of platforming and action combat gameplay design
– Unreal Engine 4 proficient
Work hand to hand with the lead game designer to prototype new ideas, create and code mechanics, code characters and AIs. As the gameplay coder, you will be communicating with the lead coder to ensure that all the code is up to standard while communicating to the R&D Tools team for any required new feature.
– C++, Blueprint and UE4 API proficient
– Knowledge on design patterns
– Clean and commented code
– Demonstrable experience coding games
– Knowledge on 2D games
– Knowledge on animation state machine coding
– Knowledge of AIs, behavior trees or action based AI
Transform design and concept art elements into game ready assets for use in our games. You’re expected to be able to animate characters and environments.
We value the ability to create worlds and narratives, that’s why we search for artists that are able to make their vision come true with high standards.
You’re free to be part of the character and environment design aspect and be able to add your own twist to the end product, by working alongside the team to create truly unique worlds that are a standard of quality, creativity and technique.
– Frame by frame animations
– Character and monster animation/design
– High quality animations
– Pixel art aligned
– Tilemap creation knowledge
Send CVs and Portfolio links to email@example.com